We desire to teach children how they can allow God to be the Lord & Savior of their life & how to have a live a life that glorifies Him.
And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, & all your strength. -Mark 12:30
Part of serving God is loving other people. We want to teach children how to reach out of the church & how to love others.
The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these. -Mark 12:31
We love hanging out with & teaching kids! They are not just the future of the church; they are part of the church today.
And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, & all your strength. The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these. –Mark 12:30-31
What to Expect
We invite you to meet our teachers who will be happy to answer any questions you may have so that you will feel more comfortable and at ease.
We provide a nursery for babies and toddlers during all meeting times. Our volunteers love little ones and aim to provide a warm and inviting environment so that parents are free to worship and relax. We provide pagers for every family and only the person with the pager may pick up the child.
- 9:00 AM — Sunday School
- 10:30 AM — Morning Worship
Everyone gathers together in the sanctuary for worship. Midway through the service, preschool-4th grade will be called down to the front for a short lesson.
Afterwards, we invite you to come to the chapel to meet our Children’s Church teachers. After the service, preschoolers can be picked up from the preschool hallway & 1st-4th grades can be picked up from the education hallway.
- 6:00 PM — Evening Worship
5:30 PM — Fellowship Dinner
6:15 PM – 7:30 PM — Kids’ Activities
- 1st-4th grade girls: TeamKID Girls meet each Wednesday night for a time of Bible study, games and an opportunity to learn about missions
- 1st-4th grade boys: Royal Ambassadors meet each Wednesday night for a time of Bible study, various activities geared for young men and an opportunity to learn about missions.
- 5th & 6th grades: The Preteen Class is aimed at bridging the gap between children’s ministry and youth ministry. The preteens take time to study the Bible at a deeper level, worship together, and learn how the Bible applies to them at their age.
Missions & Movie Saturdays:
Periodically, we like to give parents a Saturday evening off and have the kids at the church for a night of missions lessons and activities, games, dinner and a movie! These nights are free to attend and open to all of our kids from preschool through 6thgrade.
Vacation Bible School:
Every summer, we have a fun-filled week of Bible lessons, crafts, games, worship and music! Each summer has a different theme where the church is transformed to take us to different locations as the kids learn more about God and Biblical truths.
During the summer, we offer other various activities from camps to messy game nights.